Featured Recipe: Brew City Bacon-Glazed Beer Battered Fries
November 19, 2020
The team at CHEF'STORE thanks McCain Foods for their sponsorship and for sharing this delicious recipe with us.
Looking for an appetizer or side dish everyone will love? This recipe pairs crispy battered fries with crunchy bacon and is topped with a sprinkle of green onions. A premium craft beer batter covers these extra long, thin-cut fries, making them even more savory and delicious. Who can pass that up?
Add a homemade barbecue mayo dipping sauce on the side and these Brew City fries won’t last long! Luckily, they're quick and easy to make, so there’s no need to run out. Whether you’re kicking back to watch the game with friends or enjoying a relaxing meal, Brew City Bacon-Glazed Beer Battered Fries should be on the menu.
Brew City Bacon-Glazed Beer Battered Fries
Shop for this recipe’s ingredients here!
Makes: 4-6 servings
1 bag (5 lb) Brew City Beer Battered XL 5/16” Thin Straight Cut Fries (Item # 31905)
2 oz thick-cut bacon
2 tbsp freshly chopped green onions
2 oz BBQ mayonnaise (recipe follows)
BBQ Mayonnaise Ingredients
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup First Street Smokey BBQ sauce (Item # 34259)
Mix until fully combined. Chill until serving.
- Prepare Brew City Beer Battered XL 5/16” Thin Straight Cut Fries according to package directions.
- Render sliced bacon until it is crispy.
- Save 1 tablespoon of rendered bacon fat and chop bacon into large bits.
- When fries are cooked, transfer to a stainless-steel bowl, add 1 tablespoon of bacon fat and toss gently, then sprinkle with the bacon bits.
- Place the loaded fries back on a baking tray or an oven-able plate and crisp up under the broiler for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, top with sliced green onions, and serve with BBQ mayonnaise on the side.
Affordable, High-Quality Bulk & Wholesale Meat, Produce, Dairy Products & More
Whether you’re stocking up on bulk food supplies for the month or for holiday dinner specials, you can find everything you need at our wholesale grocery store. You’ll love our fresh meats and seafood, dairy products, bakery items, and fruits and veggies. We’ve also got all the canned and dry goods you could want! We invite you to browse our products online to see all of our wholesale restaurant supply products.
You can easily place your order online for in-store pickup. If you’d prefer to shop online as well as have groceries delivered to your location, no problem! US Foods CHEF'STORE has partnered with Instacart and Shipt. Stay comfortable inside while you take advantage of wholesale food prices at the same time.
Find your local CHEF'STORE to get started. If you have any questions about our products or services, you’re welcome to give us a call. Our team is on hand to assist you!