Featured Recipe: McCormick® Culinary® Everything Bagel Mac & Cheese Recipe
November 19, 2020
The team at CHEF'STORE thanks McCormick® For Chefs for their sponsorship and for sharing this delicious recipe with us.
You may want to add McCormick to your list of who you’re sending holiday cards to this year.
Their everything bagel macaroni and cheese recipe is a truly praiseworthy gift! The three-cheese dish includes smoked gouda, which adds another level of flavor to an already beloved recipe.
McCormick® Culinary® Everything Bagel Seasoning is included in the sauce as well as combined with the crispy onions that are sprinkled on top. This crunchy, creamy, cheesy, savory pasta dish deserves a special place on every table!
McCormick® Culinary® Everything Bagel Mac & Cheese
Yields: 4 Servings
You can shop for this recipe's ingredients here!
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
1 cup cream cheese
2 cups smoked gouda, shredded
1 cup American cheese, shredded
5 tbsp McCormick® Culinary® Everything Bagel Seasoning, divided (SWS# 78083)
1 pound shell pasta, cooked
1 cup French’s® Crispy Fried Onions (SWS# 32684)
- Preheat convection oven to 350°F (conventional oven 375°F).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, once bubbles start to form add the flour.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Slowly add milk, whisking consistently.
- Bring to a boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- When the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, add in the cream cheese, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and 4 tablespoons of McCormick® Culinary® Everything Seasoning.
- Simmer, stirring consistently, until the cheese is completely melted.
- Add cooked pasta to cheese sauce and stir until well combined.
- Place into half a hotel pan or, for individual plates, equally divide into 4 oven safe dishes. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, about 20-25 minutes.
- While mac and cheese is baking, combine French’s® Crispy Fried Onions and remaining tablespoon of McCormick® Culinary® Everything Seasoning in a small bowl.
- Remove mac and cheese from the oven and sprinkle with seasoned onions.
- Bake for an additional few minutes, just until onions begin to brown.
Affordable Wholesale Groceries From US FOODS CHEF'STORE
For the freshest meat, seafood, produce, dairy products, and bakery items, stop by your local CHEF'STORE wholesale grocery! There’s no need to visit multiple stores because we’re the place for one-stop shopping. You can pick up all the fixings for your holiday meals as well as cookware, bakeware, beverages, and much more.
We invite you to browse our products to find exactly what you need. If you’d like to place an order online for in-store pickup, we’ve got you covered with Click&Carry. We know how busy this time of year can be so we’ll have your order ready and waiting at the time and date of your choosing.
You can also have groceries delivered right to your doorstep. We’ve partnered with Instacart and Shipt to make shopping even easier for our customers. You can save time and take advantage of wholesale prices from the comfort of your own home.