Featured Recipe: Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Dip
December 13, 2022
The team at CHEF'STORE thanks McCormick® For Chefs for their sponsorship and for sharing this delicious recipe with us.
The first plate of Buffalo wings was served in 1964 in (you guessed it) Buffalo, New York.
There’s quite a debate on how the dish came about. Some claim the recipe was an accident and some say it was born out of necessity. Regardless, the dish and its craveable flavors are here to stay!
Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Dip is rich, cheesy, creamy, and spicy and packs in all the ingredients and flavor that make Buffalo wings a go-to staple for any celebration.
Hot sauce, blue cheese, succulent shredded chicken, and more make for a mouthwatering dip to pair with tortilla chips and celery.
Plus, there’s the added benefit of no messy fingers!
This recipe is a perfect choice for every gathering, from tailgate parties and picnics to holiday family meals and Sunday football games.
Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Dip
Shop for this recipe’s ingredients here!
Yields: 4 servings
1 lb. chicken thighs
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 lb. cream cheese
1/2 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce (SWS#12519)
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup French’s® Crispy Fried Onions (SWS# 32684)
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/4 cup celery, 1/4” dice
8 cups pita or tortilla chips
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Set chicken on a lined sheet tray and cook until internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Cool chicken and shred.
- In a medium bowl, combine Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, and Monterey Jack cheese until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Mix chicken into cream cheese mixture. Portion equally into 6 oz ramekins. Hold refrigerated until serving.
- Set the oven to 350°F.
- For each ramekin of dip, bake until dip is heated through.
- Remove from the oven and top with 2 tablespoons crispy onions and 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles. Return to the oven for just a few minutes to toast onions and melt cheese.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon diced celery and serve with 2 cups of chips.
Affordable, High-Quality Wholesale Meat, Produce, Bakery & More
This holiday season, save money and time without sacrificing quality! US Foods CHEF'STORE offers one-stop-shopping so you can check off every item on your grocery list. From the freshest wholesale meat, seafood, and veggies to dairy products, canned goods, and beverages—we’ve got it all and much more.
Browse our products online to find exactly what you’re looking for. You can also use Click&Carry to place your order for in-store pickup. Prefer to have your bulk and wholesale supplies delivered to your door? No problem! We’ve partnered with Instacart and Shipt so you can take advantage of wholesale prices and have products delivered directly to your location.
Ready to get started? Locate your local CHEF'STORE wholesale grocery store and find out just how fast and easy shopping can be. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We look forward to serving you!